A Prayer / Молитва
1. O Lokanatha Gosvami! O my master! I beg for the shelter of your lotus feet. If you are satisfied with me then please place your merciful glance upon me.
2. If you are pleased with me then all the wishes of my mind will be attained and my thirst for happiness will be satiated. Then I will attain the association of Lord Caitanya and Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.
3. O master, if you do not become merciful to me then what will become of me? Please fulfill my mind’s desire at least this one time.
4. In the entire world there is no one as much in need of your mercy as me. Please be merciful to me and give me shelter at the soles of your lotus feet.
5. Although he spends all his days and nights glorifying the transcendental pastimes and virtues of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna, Narottam dasa knows that his desire to attain Their association cannot be fulfilled without your mercy.”
[ Srila Narottam das Thakur, Prarthana, Song 20 ]